Climate Leadership Conference
- Climate Leadership Conference
- Feb 23, 2015 08:00 AM to Feb 25, 2015 06:00 PM (America/Los_Angeles / UTC-800)
- Washington D.C.
- Add event to calendar
Join the American Carbon Registry at the 2015 Climate Leadership Conference, February 23-25, 2015 in Washington D.C. Hosted by the Association of Climate Change Officers (ACCO), Center for Climate and Energy Solutions (C2ES), The Climate Registry and U.S. EPA, the conference is an exchange for thought leaders from business, government, academia, and the non-profit community to share best practices for integrating GHG reduction and climate risk and resilience strategies into their organization's operations.
- Networking opportunities with leaders from the public and private sectors, including federal and state government officials, industry leaders, and non-profit experts
- Innovative ideas and best practices on topics such as energy efficiency, clean energy opportunities, setting and achieving GHG reduction goals, engaging supply chains, and other practical applications for measuring, managing, and reducing emissions
- Emerging best practices on climate resilience/adaptation planning and implementation
- Peer exchange on managing carbon footprints both internally and throughout the supply chain, while maintaining focus on the top and bottom lines
- Insights from Climate Leadership Award winners
- Climate Leadership Awards Dinner, held in conjunction with the conference
- Networking events, side events, and off-site facilities tours
The program for this past year's conference, as well as details about the 2015 event can be found at www.climateleadershipconference.org.